List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] Typing the =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=98pipe=E2=80=99_?=character on a Newton
From:       Nic Malone via NewtonTalk <newtontalk () newtontalk ! net>
Date:       2020-05-22 22:18:45

Hello folks

Does anyone know how to type a ‘pipe' character, the tall thin character shaped \
like a overly long ‘l'? I need it for a WEP WiFi network password. I know I could \
change the WiFi pass phrase but then I'd have to edit the set up on all the other old \
devices using this network. I have a physical Newton keyboard if that helps.

Cheers all.
Nic