List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] Lady Newt's problems
From:       "NewtonTalk" <newtontalk () pda-soft ! de>
Date:       2020-01-17 0:45:11

> I am wondering if changing the sleep time was enough to fix it.

Unfortunately, I did not think of tinkering with the sleep time prefs while
the problem was present. I just brainwiped Lady Newt and restored a backup
that (I think) wasn't different from what was on this machine immediately
prior to the brainwipe. So far I haven't managed to figure out a way to make
the problem reappear. So I can't say whether changing the sleep preference
would make any difference. I need the problem to come back first. If only I
knew what triggers it...

Cheers

Frank