List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] Morgan
From:       Noah Leon <moosefuel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-01-10 23:31:20

Hey everyone, in response to the UNNA discussion, I follow Morgan (the
original guy running the United Network of Newton Archive, if you don't
know) on Twitter and he has been giving updates about the state of UNNA,
apparently he is making good slow progress in his spare time.

It's good that we have so many other copies, though.