List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] How to figure out if UnlimitedFolders is registered
From:       Dan <dan () dbdigitalweb ! com>
Date:       2019-12-31 1:04:02

If memory serves, it puts data into the prefs soup (or one of the main soups but I \
think it is prefs, might even check if it makes its own soup as well).  I would \
freeze the UnlimitedFolders package then look in the soup with an editor.  Deleting \
anything with regard to UnlimitedFolders should do it.  Another thing that might work \
(and be easier) is use a prefs cleaner package with UnlimitedFolders frozen.   \
Sometimes though I found a prefs cleaner didn't find everything and I had to use Soup \
Kitchen to delete data a package left behind.

I didn't use UnlimitedFolders much preferring another package, so my memory is a bit \
hazy on the exact location it places data (it has been about 15 years).

-Dan

*snip*