List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK]  New PDA gizmo folks might be interested in.
From:       Aaron Brigati <abrigati () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-02-06 2:34:30

Or folks might not be interested in it. After all, the Psion 5 was sort of the \
anti-Newton, hardwarewise.

But these guys are making a 'New Psion' that dual-boots Android and Linux. I've been \
following them since the announcement last spring, and the hardware's now in full \
production. So on 2/9 the price is going to go up by $200 since it'll be shipping, \
and no longer preorders.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gemini-pda-android-linux-keyboard-mobile-device-phone/x/16179342

There's a short review of a prototype here \
https://bigtechquestion.com/2018/02/01/review/gemini-pda-review/

(I'm not connected with this at all, other than that I ordered one to replace my \
Blackberry. I love my Newton but since nothing else has that level of handwriting \
                rec, I'm a keyboard diehard on my modern mobiles.)