List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Followup: Need help with classifying a Newton
From:       Grant Hutchinson <newtontalkmessages () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-02-06 0:12:28

> On Feb 4, 2018, at 3:55 PM, Piotrowski Paweł <newton@indigi.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > It's not much, but there's a bit more to chew on.
>
> Great stuff, Grant!
>
> Did you maybe asked Mr Kaplan for copy of this software?

He didn't have any software (or a physical device).

From what I can determine, the only information Mr Kaplan had in his files were a few \
photocopied pages and some sort of product brochure.

> On Feb 5, 2018, at 4:36 AM, Sylvain Pilet <sylvain@pilet.net> wrote:
>
> This is already a good start ... document scans would certainly be of better \
> quality. What would be even better is that Mr. Kaplan sends you (and lends you) his \
> documents and other items so that you can make better photos or scans yourself.

I asked him about obtaining higher resolution scan of the documents, but he wasn't \
very forthcoming.

We're lucky to have received the information in the first place ... at least we know \
what the documents look like now.

g.