List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Navigating the web with the newton
From:       "Matej Horvat" <matej.horvat () guest ! arnes ! si>
Date:       2017-12-27 22:59:51

On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 21:57:09 +0100, Abraham Limpo
<abraham@familialimpo.net> wrote:

> I would like very much to know more about your PWproxy. What OS do you
> run
> from, is there the source code available... Everything that is already
> coded is less work to reimplement :)

It's here:

http://matejhorvat.si/en/newton/pw/

I haven't worked on it in a long time. The source code isn't that good. If
you use a modern language, it will probably take you less than a month to
get to this level of functionality. Python seems like a good choice as it
has built-in libraries for HTTP, HTML parsing, etc.