List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Whereabouts of ICS software packages
From:       Grant Hutchinson <newtontalkmessages () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-11-27 19:17:25

> > These are all the latest versions Dan Rowley did.  Talked with the guy
> > long ago.  Not sure if I still have the contact info.  Will look around
> > and see if I can find it.
>
> I tried all of the address I have for him and every one of them hard bounced.

I managed to dig up a recent address for Tom Collins (Dan's partner at ICS) and found \
Dan's LinkedIn profile (he currently works at Intuit). I'm going to contact both of \
them to see what happened to the ICS source code and download archives. There's \
always a slim chance that the entire software collection is still sitting around on \
an old hard drive somewhere.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian