List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK]  film teaser
From:       Noah Leon <moosefuel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-11-21 2:23:00

> put the release date in my calendar just to beat myself up again in the future.

Don't beat yourself up Chod!

Thanks everyone for the support. I put the teaser out for fun and to create a buzz. \
I've still got to finish the film, and the editing is going to be a lot of work. I \
haven't had a chance to do much except transcribe and index some of the footage so \
far, so January is going to be when it all gets done. It's a struggle since I'm busy \
trying to get other projects done, but I'm definitely glad I got this film underway \
as so many people had such great stuff to say and I have been so lucky to learn so \
                much as I go.