List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Dashboard 2013 reg
From:       "Piotrowski_Paweł_(Newton)" <newton () indigi ! co ! uk>
Date:       2016-02-13 15:55:03

http://www.fivespeedsoftware.com/dashboard/

Best regards
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Rasp=
berry Pi)

On 13 Feb 2016, at 14:54, Scott Ticknor <ticknor@me.com> wrote:

> Mason Mark released Dashboard =932013" a while back, which was obviously =
amazing. I picked up a new 2100 recently and put the new rev of Dashboard o=
n it. But i notice that it will throw the Expired Demo message if i use the=
 little gesture box. I read all through the repository documents and cannot=
 find a registration code, did he release one? Or is Fivespeed still accept=
ing payments?