List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Summertime Newton Update
From:       Sylvain Pilet <pilets () mac ! com>
Date:       2015-08-23 18:18:52

Hi everybody,

It has other Newton NDPS works, which are not referenced on TrackerNPDS?
I would like to make a list in order to add the Tracker.

Thank you,

Le 21 ao=FBt 2015 =E0 09:23, Greg Goodwin <drclu@swbell.net> a =E9crit :

> About a month or so ago I set up one of my Newtons as a Newton Server.  W=
e got it set up so it only down about 15 minutes of every hour.  :)
> =

> http://oasisnewt.ddns.net:8080/
> =

> I do plan to revamp the look of the site at some point, but that was a fu=
n project.
> =

> I also tried (unsuccessfully) to rebuild a emate battery pack.   I was re=
minded in the end just how limited those eMates could be (only certain card=
s, and then only certain voltages... yeesh..)