List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 19, Issue 15
From:       Steven Frank <stevenf () panic ! com>
Date:       2015-07-14 18:33:16

Huh, I hadn't considered there might be knock-offs still being actively sold.

Should I just recycle the defunct batteries then?  I've been assuming there was value \
in keeping the plastic housing since they are no longer being manufactured, and \
having the guts replaced.  But if third parties have compatible moulds for the \
plastics...

Steven