List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Hi all!  Whenever I restart my MP2000+, I get an e
From:       Woody Smith <woodysmith () me ! com>
Date:       2014-11-18 4:13:03

in portrait mode restart with stylus or thumbnail pressed about a half inch from left \
side about midway from top to bottom. A windo will open asking if you want to \
activate the internal packages select yes to restart without loading packages.  You \
can then unfreeze tem one at at time till you find the problem.]

Woody