List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] =?windows-1252?q?Updates_from_=91Pay_for_the_expense_of_a_?=
From:       Forrest <newtonphoenix () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2014-08-06 4:29:43

Marisa:

I might be out of line here in asking if you require additional funding. $1=
14 is about $10 each from 12 people; about $5 from 23, and so on.

If I recall correctly you exceeded your stated goal for this campaign, so p=
erhaps no additional funding is needed. Still, as we all stand to benefit f=
rom your efforts, I feel the need to reach out to you regarding this.

In the end it is just me thinking out loud...please disregard if inappropri=
ate.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to l=
ead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the f=
act that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into i=
t in the first place."
--Douglas Adams

On Aug 5, 2014, at 9:15 PM, Pay for the expense of a Apple Enterprise devel=
oper account via Indiegogo <noreply@indiegogo.com> wrote:

> =

> =

> You=92ve Received a Campaign Update!
> Hello newtonphoenix,
> Here=92s an update for you from the =91Pay for the expense of a Apple Ent=
erprise developer account=92 team:
> =

> 2 new Announcements:
> =

> Ok, i had to file articles for incorporation, which cost $114. Here is wh=
at they said:
> =

> =

> =

> What Happens Next? =

> =

> After receiving your order, we submit your business name request to the C=
A Secretary of State (SOS). Once they confirm that Pocketfiction.com is ava=
ilable, we will prepare the incorporation documents and send them to the St=
ate along with the appropriate fees. (If the name is not available, we will=
 be in contact with you to get alternate names for consideration.)
> =

> Once the SOS has completed the processing of Pocketfiction.com, they will=
 send the finalized documents back to us. We will then forward you the comp=
lete package of State registered documents via emailed PDFs and hard copies=
 mailed to your address on record. =

> =

> Visit the =91Pay for the expense of a Apple Enterprise developer account=
=92 campaign.
> =

> Comment on or view this announcement here.
> =

> Respond directly to the campaign owner here.
> =

> Help spread the word about the campaign!
> =

>    =

> =

> Note: To stop receiving updates from Pay for the expense of a Apple Enter=
prise developer account, click here.