List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] OT: another Poutine sighting
From:       Ken Whitcomb <ken () imageguild ! com>
Date:       2014-05-08 20:01:22

The traveling teams have some pretty rigid rules they have to follow  =

(especially about length of time behind the wheel, number of hours  =

within 24 that driving is allowed, and number allowed to be sleeping  =

at any given time), so I'd expect that before they're allowed to  =

depart that they're required to produce passports. Given the number of  =

foreign students on campus, I believe that they're restrictive about  =

who's permitted to be on one of those teams depending on passport and  =

visa status. The university takes that sort of thing very seriously.