List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Firstly, hello!
From:       H Gratwick <henzoelgreat () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-26 18:11:53

Many thanks for the reply - I've just been in touch with Richard.

I noticed upon removal of said battery pack earlier on today due to the sticker in \
the battery chamber that I actually have an MP100 - the auction merely said h1000 and \
gave the impression of it being an Original hence initial assumption of it being an \
OMP.  Doesn't make a huge amount of difference I imagine, but thought I'd mention it \
anyway.

Thanks for the detailed response; I'll keep in mind your suggestion of the Eneloop \
batteries.  I'm not wholly bothered if supermarket off-the-shelf AAA's don't keep it \
running long though - I have a 2000 with its own battery pack already up in Scotland \
which I plan on grabbing ASAP, so a battery sled for the 100 is more for the novelty \
value from my perspective to allow this thing to run so I can have a little poke \
around the older OS version.

Thanks all!

Henry