List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] Newton 100 & 120; Newton Connection Kit for Windows & for Mac
From:       Ken Ho <ken59215 () live ! com>
Date:       2012-10-09 22:12:58

I have the following oldies:

MessagePad 100MessagePad 120Newton Connection Kit for WindowsNewton Connection Kit \
for Mac which I would like to give to someone who could make good use of them, \
preference given to someone who is willing to pick them up in a timely fashion in the \
Boston, MA, area.  I used them all in the past, but I think the current battery \
situation for the MessagePads is questionable.  Dropped my glasses once on the 100's \
glass, leaving a small scar on the screen.

For anyone who has made meaningful contributions to Newton activities, if the cost of \
slow speed postage is not outrageous, I will mail these things to you at my own \
expense. If I don't find a suitable recipient in a reasonable amount of time, I guess \
it's the trash heap for this stuff.

-Ken Ho