List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] Thanks Guys!
From:       Chris Chapman <chrisc30 () me ! com>
Date:       2012-09-19 19:02:53

Well, after reading about all the Mac SE 30s and what not, I went ahead and purchased \
a IIci. Complete with a 601 card and a NIC and a Hi-Res video card. I'm going to \
setup my newton with it, which calendar app syncing worked the best? Best of all I am \
going to get out all of my old DTP stuff and play around....

You guys are the best.. hehe I forgot about all the old apps and hardware I had in \
storage....time to Newt it up!

-Chris