List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Fwd:  Newt2.X - Calender and Contact Syncs
From:       Dan <dan () dbdigitalweb ! com>
Date:       2012-09-11 0:20:41

I think emphasis on "cheap" ;)

And I agree $50 is too much for something I have to purchase several
times for each device.  If I bought a copy for each newton I have, I
would be paying over $300.  Of course if that was it and I was done that
would be one thing, but I have to pay again if I get another Newt I wish
to use with the software.  The biggest problem is if the developer ever
disappears then I am out of luck.

And again nothing against the developer, the donation to UNNA (which is
a great wonderful aspect), or software.  Just that this a personal "deal
breaker" for me.

-Dan