List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] TRADE: MP2K for 9w power adapter
From:       Chris Browder <kcfoxie () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-20 19:30:57

I have a rough but working MP2k (case is cracked near battery, missing door
clip and some feet, screen has some scratches, no port door)... it's not
upgraded. I'm looking to trade someone for a 9W power supply for my eMate
300. This unit would be good for parts or as an emergency backup? It
has/had a battery pack, but it's been misplaced.

Thanks,
Chris