List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] MP 120 not working
From:       Lloyd Conway <doc_retro () juno ! com>
Date:       2012-03-22 23:17:03

   Thanks, Frank.  I'm OK for n ow, but will keep this PDA-soft page handy in case there is a repeat episode.
Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
 Charlotte, Michigan

"Try putting it through what I describe at the top of this page:

	<http://www.pda-soft.de/120_disassemble.html>

Do it EXACTLY as described, and in EXACTLY the order I describe it in. Do
NOT change ANYTHING, no matter how unimportant the change might appear to
you.

Frank"