List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Modern tablets and the stylus
From:       G Y <gyounk () mac512 ! com>
Date:       2010-11-06 15:59:53

I think modern tablets can still benefit from the stylus. I tested the pogo stylus back on May 2010 and it worked fairly well. The only drawback was, since I was used to an angle of the pen/pencil approach the pogo stylus scratched my iPad screen. I put an invisishield on it so that would not happen again.

Sincerely,
G.

Sent from my iPhone 4