List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Wikinewt
From:       "Morgan Aldridge" <morgant () makkintosshu ! com>
Date:       2008-10-31 12:35:05

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:25 PM, tony wycihowski <dvtony@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have been wish so bad to read the Wikinewt, tell me when it back up...

WikiWikiNewt is, as of yesterday, back up, but it's not editable and
you may experience a few glitches. If reading through the content is
what you're after, that you can do.

> Also if their an application that can change a wiki server into PDF book maybe we \
> should run it and create pdf version of the current Wikinewt.

Once I complete the WikiWikiNewt migration & upgrades there should be
a way for me to export it to html files which would be easy enough to
convert to PDF and stitch together in one big document.

Morgan Aldridge
---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/