List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Looking for a defective/dead Newton MP 2000/2100 battery pack
From:       McHugh Frank <madmax_2069 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-10-26 4:09:35

I have receved one offer so far for a battery  pack for $5 shipped, I am in Ohio 45505. right now i am just waiting for my re-newed Debit/Credit card to arive in the mail before i can make any online buys. from what they told me it is going to be at least a week before i will receve the card. but once i do its all on.

Frank