List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] Battery Life [was: No New Newt]
From:       Neal Sofge <sofge () mac ! com>
Date:       2008-01-30 1:58:23

One thing that amazes me is that people put up with 3 hours of
battery life in their UMPCs and/or subnotebooks.  Sure, they've got
bright full color screens and all, but I'd rather charge my batteries
once a week and never have to think twice about it being on when I
need it (and with no wakeup delay, either).

Maybe that's part of the problem -- Newtons were for actually trying
to get something done, rather than watching YouTube.

--
Neal Sofge, Hibernation Vat Manager
Fat Messiah Games <http://www.fatmessiahgames.com>