List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] wget? Ping? Etc?
From:       Woody Smith <woodysmith () comcast ! net>
Date:       2008-01-29 2:43:45

Try a site that is optimized for mobile devices such as <http://www.skweezer.net.

There was also a conversation a few weeks ago about setting up a web
site on your PC taht is friendly to the Newt and will allow
downloading of packages.

Woody

here are a couple of links from Giulio Marchi

\<http://www.beckedorf.net/Mainpage/NewtShare/newtshare.html>

Hopefully somebody testing it should also add this option under
<http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/WindowsConnection>

Regards,

Giulio

Woody