List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Case for a Newton and a hardcopy calendar
From:       Woody Smith <woodysmith () comcast ! net>
Date:       2007-11-29 18:57:17

A few years ago while visiting Spain I saw a bag that train
conductors used.  It was leather with a single flap that opened to
drop in compartments for books pads etc.
I bought something similar which has two compartments that
accommodate a 2100 vertically and a second object of comparable
size.  Also has an additional smaller compartment for wallet or cell
phone and an open back area for mail, maps or other flat items.

Search "mens purse" or "leather field bag"

Woody