List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] Locations in Names
From:       Ken Greek <kaptnken () kaptnken ! com>
Date:       2007-08-27 22:12:20

In Names, is there a way to edit or delete the locations that you can
assign to a meeting? I've misspelled an entry and have yet to see how I
can correct or get rid of it. When I tap on location and the list of
workplaces comes up, the only option I see is "New" and tapping on the
location itself just checks or unchecks it. What am I missing?