List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] newton software website
From:       Vaguely Radio <vradio () maine ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-02-29 22:03:04

Hey all -

Whilst googling for NewtPaint today (I bought it from Landware, but I
just can't wait until the order is processed tomorrow, the creative
juices are flowing!) I came across this site, which everyone here
probably knows, but just in case you don't:

http://www.pilotzone.com/newton/

...contains a fair amount of Newton freeware/shareware.  It's quite
likely that it's almost all up there on UNNA already, but in case one
or two slipped through it might be worth a look.  NewtPaint is there,
for example- very likely a demo version, but I've uploaded it to the
UNNA submission queue anyway since it would appear it's not yet on our
most favouritest file repository.

-Dan