List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] Newbie Posting: synchronising Newt and OSX files
From:       Dave Bellamy <dave_bellamy () mac ! com>
Date:       2003-12-31 3:17:47

Hi all

Apologies for another newbie posting but I have searched the previous
lists and haven't been able to find an answer to this question.

Is it possible to transfer Word documents from my Cube running OSX
(10.2.6) to a Newton MP2X. I am about to get a Newt and want to be able
to transfer Word documents between the 2 so that i can use the Newt as
a sort of PowerBook replacement for when I don't fancy carrying my PB.
I was hoping to be able to use the Newt and keyboard for light WP on
the road and then finish the editing and printing etc at home. I have
found information about sync'ing iCal and Address Book which is all
good but nothing about being able to sync/ transfer documents in OSX.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hope you all have a great New Year by the way.

Regards

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html