List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] ASH and Blue Print 2
From:       "Joey & Susan Seidell" <seidell23112 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-12-29 17:07:16

Hi Ash,
Thank You very much!  I was fearful that you weren't in business and the site was \
left abandoned.  I eventually turned to Newton.talk and was informed you were aboard \
until March 2004.  I was in part happy you were still running the site, but \
disappointed I would have to wait until March 2004 to get Blue Print 2.  A couple of \
list members offered assistance and I emailed them the proof that I made the \
donation, however, none of that has materialized as it has only occurred in the last \
24 hours!  I will immediately go to the list and advise of our contact!  I am very \
happy you checked your spam area, don't know how that happened, but I guess I sent \
enough for you to catch the glitch.  Again THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

Joey & Susan Seidell

Note - List members, here is ASH's email:

Dear Joey & Susan,

Sorry for the late reply, your message actually showed up as spam by my service
provider's filter (of which I frustratingly have no control!)

Thanks for your donation to the WWF.  You can download Blueprint 2...

Thanks,

Ash Mishra
Sarofax
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html