List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] ICON  changes?%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;E16Kf2l-0002bV-00@pintail.mail.pas.earthlink.net>
From:       "Markus Rasch" <m.rasch () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-12-31 0:02:48

The Standalone Icon Editor can be found as part of the Menu Editor Package.
But the bad thing is, it is not finished and nearly unusable in this beta stage.

I was looking for that kind of software myself. Maybe we should ask Standalone if there is
a higher developed unreleased version somewhere in their archives.

It could have become really useful (to me) if they had finished the project. :-(

Markus