List:       netsukuku
Subject:    Re: [Netsukuku] subversion and CIA.vc
From:       Eriol <eriol () mornie ! org>
Date:       2008-07-27 23:49:48

On Sunday 27 July 2008 23:32:53 soreiser wrote:
> I don't see any answer.

Sorry I was not at home... sometimes I need a day to relax ;)

> I'd really like to help with the documentation
> (and maybe also with testing), but noone gives the right support to this
> mailing list.

We are all volunteers here so if you don't get an answer please *wait* :)

> Peaple can't know *everything*, help them to integrate please.

And peaple can't *always* stay here to give answers ;)

Well, as you already know, documentation is in LaTeX: use the text editor
you like more to edit it.

To get the code, just make a checkout, we are using subversion (and it is
explained here [1])

You can get only the doc (latex files) with:
$ svn co http://dev.hinezumi.org/svnroot/netsukuku/trunk/proto/doc ntk-doc

Once you have the doc, edit it and create a patch with svn diff.

After that, open a ticket (you must have an account on dev.hinezumi.org:
registration is here [2]), describe the problem, and attach your patch.

[1] http://code.netsukuku.org/wiki/Netsukuku#Gettingthecode
[2] https://dev.hinezumi.org/register

--
 Eriol - *p = NULL; - EIBTI