List:       netsukuku
Subject:    Re: [Netsukuku] [netsukuku] cannot start netsukuku_d
From:       Constantine Kousoulos <wuwei () freemail ! gr>
Date:       2006-06-07 12:29:49

O/H Alpt έγραψε:> On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 09:40:28PM +0300, <Constantine Kousoulos>:> \
~> 'mydesktop$ host mynotebook' yields a wrong ip.> ~> 'mynotebook$ host mydesktop' \
yields a wrong ip.> > Yea, but I wanted to know what the wrong ip is, f.e. if the \
right ip is> 1.2.3.4 but you get 4.3.2.1, then it is an endianness bug. It's not an \
endianess bug...
> > There is another possibility: previously registered hostnames have been > saved \
> > in the andna_cache but the RSA keys have been lost, thus when you try to> \
> > register the new one you are put in the queue and you have to wait three days> \
> > before you go on top of the queue (it isn't necessary that the daemons are up> \
> > for the three days).
That must be it!
> 	  you have to just try to rm /usr/share/netsukuku/*> 	  and restart the daemons.
After i did that everything worked ok.
The only question left is why the RSA keys were lost? Is it because i haven't \
configured debian correctly or because there is something wrong with netsukuku? In \
any case, i think it's time to move on to netsukuku-0.0.8b!!!

Thanks,Constantine