List:       netsaintplug-help
Subject:    Re: [Netsaintplug-help] check_nt not working
From:       "Dan Dobbs" <DDobbs () mutualmaterials ! com>
Date:       2001-03-29 21:34:21

What version are you using? I'm running 1044, and it works ok. I remember that one of the earlier releases gave me the same trouble until I upgraded to 1044. Looks like there's a brand new version out on www.netsaint.org , might want to give that a go.

-Dan Dobbs, System Administrator
-Mutual Materials
-425.452.2387

>>> "Martin Masson" <masson@up2.com> 03/29/01 01:26PM >>>
I have the same problem here, but whenever I change the port to one that's
not the check_nt port, it says it cannot talk to the service...

Some of the calls work tough, like UPTIME and CLIENTVERSION, but I can't get
the disks and some others...

Anybody has a clue?

Martin Masson
up2 technologies / Teleglobe IDC