List:       netsaintplug-help
Subject:    [Netsaintplug-help] check_radius returns "Config file error"
From:       Jonathan Detert <detertj () msoe ! edu>
Date:       2001-03-22 14:28:52

Hello,

I'd like to start using the check_radius plugin.  When I run it as root
from the command line, it fails no matter what flags I specify.  Mostly
it complains about a config file error (though which config file it
means it leaves for you to guess).  Any ideas?  Below, I've shown the
iterations I've tried, and the error msgs they yield :

Thanks,

Jon

        returns "Config file error", and $? is 255

2) ./check_radius -H <my radius server's ip> -F <path to my netsaint.cfg> -u \
<username> -p <password>

        returns "Timeout interval must be a positive integer", and $? is
        255

3) ./check_radius -H <my radius server's ip> -F <path to my netsaint.cfg> -v -u \
<username> -p <password>

        returns "Config file error", and $? is 255

4) ./check_radius -H <my radius server's ip> -F <path to my netsaint.cfg> -v -u \
<username> -p <password> -t 10

        returns "Config file error", and $? is 255
--
Happy Landings,

Jon Detert
Unix System Administrator, Milwaukee School of Engineering
1025 N. Broadway, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202