List:       netsaintplug-help
Subject:    [Netsaintplug-help] check_nt and pNSClient.exe
From:       David Edward Shapiro <David.Edward.Shapiro () btitele ! com>
Date:       2001-03-20 21:14:11

	Hello,

	Well, I finally got check_nt compiled on solaris 2.7, but now I get
back information like:

	C:\ - total: ??????? Gb - used: ??????? Gb (???????%) - free ???????
Gb (???????%).

	Everything returns a lot of question marks whether run from command
line or in netsaint.  I ran the command line option as I was rebooting the
nt station and it kept returning back the question mark stuff, so I guess
that means the service on nt is not really talking with client_nt.  Anyway,
I was wondering if anybody else has seen this and what they did to fix it if
they did.  Here is stuff in the event viewer by he way:

	This one was listed as informational:

	The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( NSClient ) could not
be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): NSClient has
started.

	This was listed as an alert:

	The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( pNSClient.exe ) could
not be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): Class does not
exist.

	David