List:       netsaintplug-help
Subject:    Re: [Netsaintplug-help] Images for netsaint
From:       Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop () range ! infoplease ! com>
Date:       1999-12-14 13:29:53

> Do you happen to know if there is a central site for images for use
> with the status map?

The appropriate site would be www.netsaint.org, since those are
related to the base program and not the plugins.  So in the interest
of keeping our mission here pure, I am reluctant to post them at the
plugin development site.

I do have a coulple that were emailed in the last few days, and would
be willing, in the interim, to post them at my home site:

http://h00a0cc3b7988.ne.mediaone.net/src/netsaint/

This URL has been down for a while (I never bothered to have netsaint
check that URL!) but is back in service.

Karl