List:       netsaintplug-help
Subject:    [Netsaintplug-help] Installing Plugins
From:       kurupt <kurupt_999 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-05-09 6:42:07

Hello,
I downloaded and installed netsaint 0.0.7, i followed
the instructions from the netsaint website, i made it
as fas as installing the plug ins. Im just getting use
to linux right now and was wandering if there is an
easy to follow instructions for installing them. I am
running linux 7.1 (seawolf) i downloaded the tar.gz
plugins from your website  but i am stuck now...Help!!
            THANK YOU!

=====

Image by kurupt

http://shopping.yahoo.com