List:       netsaintplug-help
Subject:    [Netsaintplug-help] check_ping & check_disk
From:       Armando_Araújo Filho <araujo () fastpack ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-12-11 19:24:36

Hi,

  I´m trying to use netsaint-0.0.7b8 and netsaint-plugins-1.2.9-4 in a Compaq
ALPHA/Linux(RH-7.1)environment.

  Using gcc, all the compilation looks ok. But, when running netsaint, the
following text "(No output!)" appears in check_ping & check_disk outputs.

 I´ve tried to run plugins by hand, via command line. All the others works
fine, but check_ping & check_disk results in "Segmentation fault".

  Please, could someone points a direction to solve the problem ?????

TIA,

Armando Araújo Filho

--
FAST PACK COMUNICAÇÕES LTDA.
Engenharia de Redes                  Tecnologia da Informação