List:       netsaintplug-help
Subject:    RE: [Netsaintplug-help] NSCLIENT
From:       "Ric Moseley" <ric () theplanet ! com>
Date:       2001-10-31 19:12:54

We ran into the same problem here.  This is what we did (from my
sysadmin).

The configure script doesn't pick up the sprintf or something.  I fixed
it by commenting out the -lsnprintf in the Makefile and adding
-DHAVE_SNPRINTF in the DEFS. Then recompile, works then by not using the
built in snprint, which can't handle %f which is what check_nt uses.

Ric.