List:       netsaintplug-help
Subject:    [Netsaintplug-help] netsaint_statd Ver. 2.11
From:       Giovan Giuseppe <giovangiuseppe.dimassa () telecomitalia ! it>
Date:       2001-10-11 13:00:28

Hi,
I'm looking for someone can help me with en error gererated fron netsaint after
I compiled the netsaint_statd plugin.

I installed netsaint on a Red Hat 6.2 (KERNEL 2.2.14-5) upon a SUN ultra 10
(sparc64).
I receive a CRITICAL error on my browser trying to monitor an HP-UX server with
"check_all_disks.pl" and "check_load.pl". I'm almost sure I wrote commands
correctly but whath is really strange is that I see correct informations if I
run commands from shell.

Below i report the error lines I received in the shell from I run netsaint:

Global symbol "$servanswer" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line 60.
Global symbol "@ignoreddisks" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line
70.
Variable "@servanswer" is not imported at (eval 1) line 72.
Global symbol "@servanswer" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line 72.
Variable "@servanswer" is not imported at (eval 1) line 97.
Global symbol "@servanswer" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line 97.
Variable "@servanswer" is not imported at (eval 1) line 99.
Global symbol "@servanswer" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line 99.
Variable "@servanswer" is not imported at (eval 1) line 101.
Global symbol "@servanswer" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line 101.

Global symbol "$warning_answer" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line
112.
Variable "@servanswer" is not imported at (eval 1) line 113.
Global symbol "@servanswer" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line 113.

Variable "@servanswer" is not imported at (eval 1) line 115.
Global symbol "@servanswer" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line 115.

<Undefined subroutine &Embed::check_5fall_5fdisks_2epl::hndlr called at
/usr/local/netsaint/bin/p1.pl line 137.

Global symbol "$uptime" requires explicit package name at (eval 3) line 62.
Global symbol "$load" requires explicit package name at (eval 3) line 63.
<Undefined subroutine &Embed::check_5fload_2epl::hndlr called at
/usr/local/netsaint/bin/p1.pl line 137.

It seems there is someting strange in p1.pl script.

Please, help me.

Thanks a lot

Gianni. (giovangiuseppe.dimassa@telecomitalia.it)