List:       netsaintplug-devel
Subject:    Re: [Netsaintplug-devel] plugin parameters etc
From:       Hugo Gayosso <qztf7k () powertrain ! mpg ! gm ! com>
Date:       2000-07-20 14:56:25

While doing some cleaning, I found this mail, and because I will try
to upgrade the guidelines today (was going to do it yesterday) I think
I should ask you what is out of sync, and which changes should I
apply?

Karl already sent me an e-mail with some issues, but I haven't
upgraded them yet.

Greetings,