List:       netsaintplug-devel
Subject:    Re: [Netsaintplug-devel] NT Monitoring?
From:       Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop () range ! infoplease ! com>
Date:       1999-12-16 19:34:56

There was a post a few months ago with a roadmap for installing SNMP
on NT - a royal pain as I recall.  Still, all in all it is the only
open standard I know of that can provide the desired results.  (Of
course there's SSH, but that's painful enough under unix).

I'll try and dig out the SNMP howto I saw and post it on the site.
Other than that, all I can do is wish you good luck.

(I'm a little embarassed - I should remember who posted that document-
he's a frequent contributor - but since the mind is failing, I'll have
to do the search - I'm sure I save the email.)

Karl