List:       netsaintplug-devel
Subject:    [Netsaintplug-devel] Re: [netsaint] Mailing List
From:       Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop () range ! infoplease ! com>
Date:       1999-12-10 23:13:06

>   From: adam@cybertrails.com
>
>   On Fri, Dec 10, 1999 at 02:42:40PM -0500, Karl DeBisschop wrote:
>   > Just to be sure I get the idea - basically if you submit one patch and
>   > I like it, then I make the policy descision to let you submit as many
>   > changes as you want?
>   >
>   > Hmmm.  Well, I dunno.
>   >
>   > That's one way I suppose.
>
>	   I meant it more along the lines of:
>
>	   "Submit us patches untill we are sure your a competent enough
>   member of the development community that we trust you enough to
>   give you CVS access"
>
>	   Does that make more sense?

Yup.

Note that I only CC'd netsaint - futher discussion on this topic
should probably take place on sourceforge:

	netsaintplug-devel@sourceforge.net

I guess the only other thing would be to define 'we' in "submit us
patches until we are sure...".  But I guess we can define that as we
go.

I course, I'm not even sure I always pass that criterion ;-).

--
Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop@alert.infoplease.com>
617.832.0332 (Fax: 617.956.2696)

Information Please - your source for FREE online reference
http://www.infoplease.com  - Your Ultimate Fact Finder
http://kids.infoplease.com - The Great Homework Helper

Netsaint Plugins Development
http://netsaintplug.sourceforge.net