List:       netsaintplug-devel
Subject:    [Netsaintplug-devel] allocated. drèw down more - line less
From:       ctnetsaintplug-devel72 () lycos ! com
Date:       2002-11-14 13:57:00

=

Dear, netsaintplug-devel
=

MAKE UP TO $100,000 EVERY YEAR
=

AND WORK LESS THAN 10 HOURS A WEEK
=

We know it sounds impossible, but it's happening today and here's where.
=

=

In the merchant business- What's that?? You know those little black boxes
=

where businesses swipe your credit cards! That's called P.O.S. Point of
=

Sale Technology! These numbers are verifiable.
=

=

exceduntque
=

=

This multi-trillion dollar industry in which our business will supply
=

credit cards, debit cards, check verification, funds transfer, prepaid
=

cell phone, prepaid phone cards, bill payment and many other services
=

for the consumer in the retail environment with plenty of growth ahead.
=

=

We will assist you in finding the ideal location in your area to maximize
=

your profit potential. All you have to do is collect your earnings.
=

=

To find out how you can work less than 10 hours a week and make up
=

to $100,000 each year with a relatively small investment.
=

=

CONTACT US NOW! HURRY LIMITED TERRITORIES ARE AVAILABLE.
=

=

http://new-biz-opportunities.com/Multi-Trillion-$$$-industry/index.htm
=

=

Merchant Services Business!
=

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE INFORMATION
=

=

http://new-biz-opportunities.com/Multi-Trillion-$$$-industry/index.htm
=

=

YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO QUALIFY
=

=

8CB95080B65A8CB76E9D45FE231239D3082ED552FB27D5073825D7033DED1ECE77A557FA251130D80F
=

MDXFUPDEQNOJDOHFHDNUCSBSSGOV
=

=