List:       netsaint-users
Subject:    AW: [netsaint] NetSaint Easy Administration Tool Version 4.2
From:       Battisti Markus <markus.battisti () protask ! at>
Date:       2001-03-29 7:52:11

>I have had problems with both NetSaint Easy Administration Tool Version 4.2
>and the Webmin module running on RH6.2. The current fail mode for both is
>when I add a host or service only the notification commands are listed -
>nothing along the check_* shows up... Am I using the tools wrong or am I
>missing something in my configuration?

yep it look like a configuration error of neat
look in the neat4.options you must enter all netsaint config files e.g the
hosts.cfg and the command.cfg

--snip--
# What config files should i load?
@CONFIGS = ("/usr/local/netsaint/etc/hosts.cfg",
"/usr/local/netsaint/etc/command.cfg");
--snap--

      ,,,
     /'^'\
    ( o o )
oOOO--(_)--OOOo----------------------
Mit Freundlichen Grüssen/Best Regards
proTask Consulting   /"\
Battisti Markus      \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Marktplatz 7          X     Against HTML Mail
A-6850 Dornbirn      / \
Tel:++43 (0) 5572/36565-64
FAX: ++43 (0) 5572/36565-60
Mobil ++43 (0) 664/4426441
ICQ:42524700
http://www.protask.at
mailto:markus.battisti@protask.at
PGP key available on request
This message was sent using 100% recyclable electrons