List:       netsaint-users
Subject:    [netsaint] NetSaint 0.0.7a6 - Unknown variable errors starting netsaint
From:       Jason Kerr <jasokerr () home ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 3:36:13

NetSaint 0.0.7a6  - CVS source as of today.
FreeBSD 3.5-STABLE

Continuing on from the OutputTrap.pm problems...I thought I'd try the
latest CVS source.

I still had problems with OutputTrap.pm, and am now receiving variable
errors on: log_level=1, and syslog_level=2.

#make install-config

# /usr/local/netsaint/bin/netsaint -v /usr/local/netsaint/etc/netsaint.cfg

NetSaint 0.0.7a6
Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Ethan Galstad (netsaint@netsaint.org)
Last Modified: 01-22-2001
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Error in configuration file '/usr/local/netsaint/etc/netsaint.cfg' - Line
182 (UNKNOWN VARIABLE)

Line 182: log_level=1

I commented out the log_level...

# /usr/local/netsaint/bin/netsaint -v /usr/local/netsaint/etc/netsaint.cfg

NetSaint 0.0.7a6
Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Ethan Galstad (netsaint@netsaint.org)
Last Modified: 01-22-2001
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Error in configuration file '/usr/local/netsaint/etc/netsaint.cfg' - Line
197 (UNKNOWN VARIABLE)

Line 197: syslog_level=2

I am not sure what's up, or what I may have missed.  I didn't get anywhere
trying to look at the source.

Thanks again,
Jason