List:       netsaint-users
Subject:    Re: [netsaint] Netsaint and the Palm Pilot (Annual Leave)
From:       "Mathew Williamson" <MWilliamson () hhnt ! org>
Date:       2000-09-23 1:48:18

I am away on annual leave and will be back at work on Monday 9th October 2000. If you \
have a problem or enquiry regarding any IT service please call the helpdesk on x5555.

If your enquiry is very urgent please contact Kevin Jones on x7575.

Kind Regards,
Mat Williamson
Head of Networking & Technical Support

> > > netsaint-users 09/23/00 02:32 >>>

I am away on annual leave and will be back at work on Monday 9th October 2000. If you \
have a problem or enquiry regarding any IT service please call the helpdesk on x5555.

If your enquiry is very urgent please contact Kevin Jones on x7575.

Kind Regards,
Mat Williamson
Head of Networking & Technical Support

> > > netsaint-users 09/23/00 01:53 >>>

I am away on annual leave and will be back at work on Monday 9th October 2000. If you \
have a problem or enquiry regarding any IT service please call the helpdesk on x5555.

If your enquiry is very urgent please contact Kevin Jones on x7575.

Kind Regards,
Mat Williamson
Head of Networking & Technical Support

> > > netsaint-users 09/23/00 01:32 >>>

I'm planning a much lighter version of the interface for use on
PDAs, but I can't really start until I get one myself.  I ordered an
iPAQ 3630 in early August, but the way things are looking I'll
probably be lucky if it ships before the end of the year.

From:           	Shawn Aruch <SAruch@natlmedia.com>
> Hello,
> Does anyone know of a pqa that will allow me to access my Netsaint
> installation from my Omnisky enabled Palm V. I am not always near a
> computer, but if I get alerted by Netsaint, I need to be able to view the
> pages and change it to standby mode or disable notification for a
> host/service. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Shawn Aruch

Ethan Galstad
NetSaint Developer
---
Email:   netsaint@netsaint.org
Website: http://www.netsaint.org

your email system administrator.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.