List:       netsaint-users
Subject:    [netsaint] Notification Problem
From:       "Adam Furman" <afurman () mail ! hispeedhosting ! com>
Date:       2000-03-28 14:46:34

Is their a way to get Netsaint not to page on the notification interval on a problem during a certain period.  Let's say something goes down at 2am  and you can't fix it to 8am it is set to page you every 30 minutes until it is fixed.  Is their a way to have it page you only once when it goes down and then once when the problem is fixed.  The problem is really on the off hours since we are monitoring other things and don't care to hear the pager every 30 minutes about this problem that can't be fixed to the next day but during the day we want to be notified during that period so we can fix it.

Thanks
Adam